All personal information entered into our website when an order is made is treated in the strictest confidence, with certain exceptions as set out below.
All your information will be retained on a secure server purely for use in relation to the processing of your order.
When you make an order on the Mike Payne Studio website, we will ask you for your:
Address (Billing and Delivery)
Contact Telephone Number
Card Payment details
Any delivery instructions
Any personal information is held confidentially. We will only use your information for the following purposes:
- To process an order.
- To administer the website
Third Party data disclosure
The Information Commissioner’s Office states that:
Third party, in relation to personal data, means any person other than –
(a) the data subject,
(b) the data controller, or
(c)any data processor or other person authorised to process data for the data controller or processor
The Mike Payne Studio will never give any customer data to any third party.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information and/or user information, we are entitled to do so.
Cookies and server sessions are used on this shopping site to optimise the efficiency and ease of use of MikePayneStudio.com
Contract Creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required in creating the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process.
You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- As your product is shipped we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- The completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have changed or cancelled the order by contacting us within 24 hours of placing the order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
All correspondence throughout the order pro cess will be conducted in English.